Astro File Manager Android 2.3 Free Download You have to sig | Grupo Agrocrecimiento | Agrocrecimiento
top of page

Grupo Agrocrecimiento

Público·131 miembros

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

Astro File Manager Android 2.3 Free Download

You have to sign up for a free Astro backup account. I created my account on the Astro website and then downloaded the required module. Problem was, after installing the module and logging into the service I was prompted to download the module again. I couldn't actually get into the backup service. Perhaps this is a problem particular to my device, or the service was down. Nonetheless, it's a reminder about how finicky apps can be that are written to work on a wide array of vendor hardware across the fragmented Android OS.

astro file manager android 2.3 free download

Install: Files by Google (Free)3. MiXplorerMiXplorer is one of the few file managers on Android that has features loaded to the brim. In fact, it has so many features that it can even overwhelm those who have been using ES File Explorer for years. First of all, MiXplorer has a modern user interface which is just great with a bottom-bar panel. You can create tabs and multitask with new files and folders.And just like ES File Explorer, you have dual-panel to seamlessly switch between two tasks. Not to mention, MiXplorer supports a large number of file formats and can zip and unzip files, handle password-protect PDFs, run ePUB files, and much more.In addition, you can also access the root directory, integrate cloud services, encrypt files using Aescrypt protocol, etc. Best of all, MiXplorer brings support for FTP and SMB protocols which means you can easily access computer files on your smartphone and vice versa.

The app also supports various add-ons and while the app is free, it has a paid FX+ add-on, which brings added functionality like cloud sync support, app management, ability to hide or encrypt files, etc.Key Features: No ads, Feature-rich, Cleaning tools, Proper categorization, Theme support, Root access, FTP/SMB support, Cloud integrationInstall: FX File Explorer (Free trial for 7 days, $2.99 for the Plus version) 5. File CommanderFile Commander is a very feature-rich file manager app, which makes it a viable ES File Explorer alternative. It brings usual features like file categorization, cloud sync support, network file sharing, USB OTG support, file compression along with some cool advanced features.

Sure, the user interface looks slightly dated, but you get a reliable file manager that can handle anything and everything you throw at it. You can open ZIP and RAR files, drag and drop files, change read-write permissions of folders, and much more.Besides, you have a two-panel mode which works very similar to dual-pane on ES File Explorer. Apart from that, Total Commander brings both FTP and SMB support which is just amazing for a free file manager.And if you wanted to integrate your cloud files then you can do so using its plugins. In my view, Total Commander is a complete package and you should have no issues moving from ES File Explorer.Key Features: No ads, Tried and tested file manager, Brings all the essential features, Can handle ZIP and RAR files, Supports FTP/SMB, Two-panel mode, Cloud integration

Astro File Manager is a powerful tool that helps you manage your files and folders with ease. It offers a simple and intuitive user interface with a range of features including file and folder management, file sharing, and more. The application is free to download and install. With Astro File Manager, you can quickly and easily manage your personal and professional files, access them from any device, and share them with friends and colleagues.

Astro File Manager is a great file management tool that helps you organize and manage your files and folders with ease. It is free to download and use, and it offers a range of features that make managing your files a breeze. With Astro File Manager, you can quickly and easily manage your personal and professional files, access them from any device, and share them with friends and colleagues.

OI File Manager allows you to browse your SD card, create directories, rename, copy, move, and delete files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to display "Open" and "Save" dialogs. This application is ad free and does not require the internet permission. For the complete list of changes and a list of frequently asked questions, please visit: You can help to improve the translation into your language at Launchpad: The source code of this free and open source application is available at: Features: * Show list of files with thumbnails for images.* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.* Create and delete directories (folders).* Send files by email.* Acts as an extension to other applications, like GMail, to attach files.* Support for many file endings and mime types.* Supports PICK_FILE and PICK_DIRECTORY intents so that other applications can use OI File Manager.

Framaroot is one of the best apps to root android phone in one click. Most of the guys are looking to download Framaroot apk so that they can root their phone in one click. As this app is not available in the play store so I have decided to come up with a dedicated Framaroot apk blog from which you can download all versions of Framaroot apk. On this blog, I will cover all details related to Framaroot including FAQ and how to install framaroot.

ASTRO File Manager is a new generation file manager. The new file manager is designed to work on smartphones and tablets running Android 6.0 Marshmallow (Marshmallow). If all your smart devices have received an Android update to version 6.0, then the most functional tool? management of internal and external memory for today is ASTRO File Manager .

I just bought an htc Desire S, which runs Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). I can connect to FTP via BLuetooth's OBEX file transfer, or download one of the many file manager apps on the app store. But one thing is driving me crazy.

OK, what I ended up doing was using the ASTRO file manager app to access /system/customize/resource on my phone, which seems to have the wallpaper graphics (amongs a load of other stuff). I copied the wallpaper I wanted to customize to an easy-to-reach place on the SD card (Edit Copy, then Paste, in ASTRO), and copied it to my PC. Customized the wallpaper, and then copied it to the sdcard's DCIM directory via a USB cable (you can also use Bluetooth for this). I set it as my phone's background and it worked! Yay!

When you use an Android phone, you will store different files on it. You can take photos with your friends and family. Or if you are lucky, you will bump into your favorite singers or movie stars, and you will be crazy about it and take photos with them instantly. For some special occasions such as birthday party or wedding party, you would like to shoot some videos as memorials. You will also download many songs you love and save some important messages. If you want to keep them safe from losing or being deleted accidentally, you'd better transfer files from Android to Mac or Windows computer to make backup.

MobiKin Android File Transfer for Windows or Android File Transfer for Mac will be the best assistant to help you transfer files between your Android device and computer easily. Now you can download a free trial version to give it a try first. The specific instructions are as follows.

There are various apps available for the android powered Smartphone's which can downloaded from Google Play store. Nowadays most of the Android Powered phones has a large amount of space is available and a large number files and data can be stored in the Smartphone.

Nowadays, there're many apps available to manage files on Android phones or tablets. Android File manager is one such app. Android file manager is like Android explorer and it is one of the most rated and successful android file managing applications. This app offers a large number of features. There are various apps available in the market which offers the same function, but this app stands in front in comparing to those. This is a must have app for every Smartphone and it is very easy to handle. It is free of cost and can be downloaded from the Google play store.

It helps you to browse various files on the Android phones and tablets.Android operating system supports various file format types such a Music, Videos, Documents, zip files, android application files, and by using this app you will be able to manage all the files very easily.It helps you to perform various actions such as copy, cut, delete, paste on the file system and also helps to upload files to the cloud system. If an SD card is mounted on the system then, this app can be used to easily manage the files.This app helps to handle the files using Wi-Fi Network.

ES File Explorer File Manager is a great file manager for Android which is developed by ESS App Group. It is one of the top most downloaded apps on the Google play store. This app is downloaded by more than 30 million times and it is one of the top downloaded Android apps for file manager. This app offers a various number of functions. This is must have app and it stands far apart from other Android file managers. 350c69d7ab

Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

• Agrocrecimiento
  • thanh tran
    thanh tran
  • Shivani Patil
    Shivani Patil
  • Bao Khang Pham
    Bao Khang Pham
  • Raghini Rathod
    Raghini Rathod
bottom of page